Layout Management for BWSP

Piersol, J Mark jp47 at matrix.swt.edu
Tue Aug 10 10:52:59 EDT 2004

Thanks Kjetil, I will try this. =20

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Kjetil Kilhavn
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:52 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Layout Management for BWSP

Not really, but authorizations will do the trick. Don't let ordinary
users create/change global layouts, only user-specific ones.

    AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'S_ALV_LAYO'
                    ID     'ACTVT'
                    FIELD  '23'.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Piersol, J Mark"
                    <jp47 at matrix.swt.edu        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                           cc:     (bcc: Kjetil
Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Layout
Management for BWSP
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    09.08.2004 22:21
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up a Global/Default layout for BWSP
(named for example - /STD_LAYOUT).  My concern is that it appears that
other users may be able to delete this layout using Layout Management.
My goal is to provide my end users with a basic default layout to start
with.  I also want my users to be able to adopt a different layout if
they prefer.

Is there a way to set up a Global/Default layout that can't be deleted
by others?

Mark Piersol
Texas State University - San Marcos

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not
the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and