SRM/EBP 4.0 Parallel workflows for shopping carts status ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Aug 10 00:40:08 EDT 2004

Dave,
Please don't use the obsolete workflows. Previous experiences suggest you will create more problems than you will solve...

Dynamic parallel will not work in EBP 4.0 - you need to move to SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) for that.  Problem is: it's not enough to get the workflow to work - you also have to get the applet to display correctly both during approval preview and once the workflow has been created.

>From SRM 4.0(EBP 5.0) you can have dynamic parallel approval using the BADI, and it also caters for line item approval - so you can also nominate which line items are to be approved by particular approvers.

Suggest you have a look at the release notes for SRM 4.0.

In the meantime you can use BADI approval for shopping carts, but stick to sequential approvers.

Regards,
Jocelyn