Problems with role resolution

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 16:09:38 EDT 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

It was authorization issue.

Thanks for reply.

Wiz.

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:Wiz,
Check which user id is being used at the time the rule is evaluated.
May be an authorization issue - e.g. the user does not have sufficient access to execute the rule or
access the data being input to the rule. Don't forget to check HR structural authorizations as well as
security roles in SU01/PFCG.
Jocelyn