Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Mon Aug 9 03:45:37 EDT 2004

Don't know if this originally made it before or not. It was returned to=
 me
as a double send. Things have been behaving a bit strangely since I
subscribed under this account... apologies if this now really is a doub=
le
send.

----- Message from "Mark Pyc" <mark_pyc at gillette.com> on Thu, 29 Jul 20=
04
17:26:49 +0100 -----
                                                                       =

      To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       =

                                                                       =

 Subject: Re: Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Age=
nt
          Determination function module                                =

                                                                       =

G'day,

It may be a simple error of misspelt container references?

It is possible to debug the simulate dialog if you need. Create a deskt=
op
shortcut where you change the type from 'Transaction' to 'System' and t=
he
command to be '/h' and call it something like 'Debug dev'. You need to
minimise the SAP window such that you can see the desktop shortcut and =
the
simulate window at the same time. Drag the shortcut icon onto the title=
bar
of the simulate window and hit simulate. Once in the debugger set a
break-point at function module 'RH_GET_ACTORS' (can't remember if you c=
an
specify your own func mod).

HTH. I can't test at the moment because my access to the desktop is
blocked. If not try SAPFans.com for pop-up debugging.

Have fun,
Mark

                      "Chatterjee, Partha
                      (US - San Ramon)"           To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <pchatterjee at deloit         cc:
                      te.com>                     Subject: Re: Inconsis=
tent
behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination
                      Sent by: SAP                function module
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      29 Jul 2004 16:03
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hi Serge,

Thanks for the reply.  All the containers elements are defined in the R=
ule.
In case, this occurs when I simulate the Rule.  The underlying function=

module works fine (and ACTOR_TAB is filled correctly) however when I
simulate the Rule it says No Agent Found (or Termination if I have that=

active).

Best regards,
Partha