Problems with role resolution

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 09:34:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I created a role base responsibilities, In DEV & QA clients the Workflow was fully tested without issue.
but  in PROD client  I got a problem "Workflow no. 32226 step 71: Error or exception resolving role 'AC90100002' ".

While I tested via PFAC the approval Role always resolves correctly.

While workflow is manually restarted from transaction SWPR, the role resolves
correctly and the user decision task is routed to the right agent.

The Workflow starts correctly and goes two approvals step but when it gets the third approval step it errors.

The error log shows that no agent is found and Role AC90100002 cannot be resolved.

What the problem might be?

Any help is highly appreciated.

 Wiz.