Footer note for outgoing mails in SAP.

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Aug 4 10:42:39 EDT 2004

Oh, I forgot... delegating this to the mail gateway also transforms it into
a problem that "the other people" have to solve if you are lucky :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Krish_WUG
                    <kris_wug at hotmail.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Footer note for outgoing mails in SAP.
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    29.06.2004 22:22
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Our client wants to incoroporate their standard foot note for any email
that
is going out of the SAP system.
However, if the mail is triggered either from a custom program or a
workflow
then we can add the footer to the mail.
But if some one is sending an email using any SAP tcodes like SO00 or from
any ALV report screen then the foot note is not added.

So is there any way where we can globally attach the standard foot note to
the emails that are going out of the system ?
I appreciate sharing any info on this.

Regards,
Kris.

this message.