Exception Error during Method Call

Jeana Cartwright jeana.cartwright at arkansas.gov
Fri Apr 30 11:03:37 EDT 2004

Hi all...
  We are on SAP Enterprise.

  I have a workflow that I am testing with a task that is used to
perform a method call to end employee benefits.  When I execute the
workflow manually from within, or when I raise an event to execute the
workflow, I get an error message from the task and Business Object
Program that states there is an 'Exception Error during the Method Call,
Program will be terminated'.  It looks like the return code is 1001.

  However, if I execute the workflow manually from within the workflow
using 'execute with ABAP Debugger', the task and method call works
correctly and the workflow executes successfully.

  Have any ideas?

  Thanks much,

   Jeana Cartwright
   AASIS Support Center