Antwort: Re: Using print graphics in the workflow builder to copy diagram to word

Peter Lintner peter.lintner at arz.co.at
Fri Apr 30 01:52:11 EDT 2004

Hi!
I Had the same problem and opened a OSS-message.
WMF is an vector format, so it can't contain icons!
Formats which contain Icons are PNG, BMP, GIF

For JPG and PNG please check note 527981.

You have to use SAPGui 6.20 minimum patch level 34!

Regards
Peter

Richard Marut <rvmarut at earthlink.net>
Gesendet von: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

30.04.2004 06:38
Bitte antworten zu
SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

An
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Kopie

Thema
Re: Using print graphics in the workflow builder to copy diagram to word

John,

I've run into the same problem when saving to a pc file as a WMF image
file
and it has always been on a 4.6C system. I've even had it where two icons
would show up and the others in the diagram were missing. My solution was
insert the file that was missing the icons into Visio and manually
inserted
the icons from a Visio template that I created. It took a little extra
time
but at least I was able to create the documentation that I needed. It
worked
well and quickly for smaller workflows but was a bit more tedious for
large
ones because I had to split the diagram across multiple pages.

Richard...