Using print graphics in the workflow builder to copy diagram to word

John.Soden@newmont.com.au John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Thu Apr 29 20:32:46 EDT 2004

Hi all - I'm trying to use the Workflow > Print > Graphic with option
set to clipboard to cut and paste a workflow diagram into Word, but the
icons are not being transferred. The problem has persisted over several
installs of the GUI (vers 46D, 610 and 620) and a couple of PCs - (it
used to work for me a long time back). Has anybody come across this - if
so, what did you do to fix it ?

Thanks john

IMPORTANT NOTICE - By storing, copying, relying upon or otherwise using t=
his e-mail, you agree to be bound by our Terms Governing Electronic Commu=
nications. A copy of these terms can be reviewed at http://www.newmont.co=
m/australia/eComm-Terms.asp or obtained by phoning us on +61 8 8303 1700.=
 If you do not accept these terms or suspect that you may have received t=
his e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete=
 this e-mail..