Agent Assignment does not transport to another client.

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at absu.accenture.com
Thu Apr 29 10:56:33 EDT 2004

In a 4.6c system, we created a task that calls a standard method
(ISUBUSVIEW.DISPLAYENVIRONMENT), assigned it as a general task and inserted
it in the Workflow. The transport for this change was released from our DEV
client to the Staging client.

In the Staging client, I noticed that there was no agent assignment (the
Agent Assignment Task property was grayed out) for this task instead of it
being set to General Task as what I have done in the Development client. I
have to change the Agent Assignment in Staging to general task.

Question: Is agent assignment for a task that uses a standard object method
client independent in that you have to set it from client to client? Your
inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Raul Rivera
raul.rivera at absu.accenture.com