DMS event driven workflows

Vincze Árpád Vincze.Arpad at posta.hu
Wed Apr 28 04:22:17 EDT 2004

Hi Heinz,

 Yes of course we have a workflow entry, which contains only the workflow=
 header without any work item, I have downloaded the workflow chronicle l=
et's see a part of it

Started by            Workflow-System
Current status        In process

|   Error          St           ID Node number Task                      =
                   =20
|                           695373             0000000000000010000020206 =

As you see the workflow chronicle contains only the workflow  header. The=
 DMS was saved without any problem.
As I have written the change document (CDHDR and CDPOS) contain  all info=
rmation of the previous status change, but the workflow start is faulty .=
( if we see the graphical workflow log, the workflow is not started throu=
gh event as we are waiting for, but as a simple workflow start ?!)=20

If we retry to save the DMS with the same status change, the workflow wil=
l be started normally (with high probability) !  We had 20000 good workfl=
ow  start with approx. 10 known problems just like this.

Do you think the usage of event queue solve this problem?=20

 Waiting your answer,
    Regards=20

                Arpad