HELP! Errors during Automatic Worklfow Customizing (SWU3)

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 14:08:35 EDT 2004

Thanks Casey. The problem is now resolved.

In a message dated 4/26/2004 1:18:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com writes:
We are on 4.6C, so I don't know if this would resolve your problem but you
could
try.

There was an OSS note out on this and that is where I found this program.

Run program RHSOBJCH.  See OSS note 520488

Hope this helps

casey