SAP Workflow Programs - Dataset Can't Close

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Mon Apr 26 12:54:22 EDT 2004

All,

We are currently on SAP 4.6C.

This morning our workflow users started reported issues of shortdumps =
occurring.

In the shortdumps I see that the dumps are occurring in program =
SAPLSWT1.  It
looks like whenever something happens within the workflow and the =
workflow
runtime system is trying to update the workflow log, for some reason it =
can't
close the dataset .  I assume this dataset is where the workflow log =
contents
are stored.

Have any of you ever had this issue before.  And if so how did you =
resolve it??

Casey