WF and EDI

Jiann-Nan Che CHE_JIANN-NAN at LILLY.COM
Thu Apr 22 22:09:32 EDT 2004

For an inbound interface the IDOC message type is linked to Object Type
Event through process code.  You can create a custom process code linking
to your custom object type or use the standard process code BAPI that
links to the standard object type IDOCAPPL.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jiann-nan (Daniel) Che
COE AppDev
317-651-3952

Sherman Wright <swright at lsil.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
04/22/2004 02:08 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"