WF and EDI

Sherman Wright swright at lsil.com
Thu Apr 22 15:08:52 EDT 2004

GlacierHi all -

I hope I catch you experts before you head off for the weekend...!

We are on 4.6B and have numerous EDI related workflow tasks to catch errors
in IDOCs.  Now our users want to implement a goods receipt IDOC (MBGMCR02)
and want workflow to catch and route these IDOCs when they arrive.  I
believe the correct event would be "IDOC.processStateReached" (which seems
to be an event on all our IDOC Business Objects.  Here's the problem:  I
can't find a corresponding IDOC Business Object to the Goods Receipt Object
(MBGMCR02).  I know how to create an object, but I have no idea how to make
the link between the IDOC itself and the Business Object.  Can anyone offer
any advice?

Thanks!

Regards,
Sherman