Agent not updating properly.

Raymond.BATES@Dest.gov.au Raymond.BATES at Dest.gov.au
Thu Apr 22 00:15:51 EDT 2004

Hi,
=20
I have a weird problem with updating an agent when using
SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE.  This function is run from another function called
ZWF_TRAVEL_CHANGE_MANAGER.  The work item records that it has changed
the agent to the new manager, but in effect it has not, as when I click
on the "SHOW AGENT" icon, it still has the old manager assigned to it.
Why would it record that it has changed it, when it really hasn't?   Has
this happened to anyone else out there?   Any suggestions on what could
cause this would be much appreciated.=20

Thanks in Advance,=20

Raymond Bates.

=20

=20

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.