Binding of a WORD Document to a SAP Office Document.

Tainsh, Stuart Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com
Wed Apr 21 12:58:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have used the 'Create document from Template' Task to open a Word =
template and bind the contents back into a WF_DOC Object . I now want to =
mail this onto another Recipient as an Office Document (object Type: =
SOFM) - binding of a WF_DOC - SOFM, which is not allowed.
=20
I've searched the WUG Archive and found a reference to OSS =
Note.501840,which apparently enables you to convert the WF_DOC to a SOFM =
Object; this is for Release 6.10 and we are currently on 4.6C.
=20
Please could anyone offer any advice on the above.
=20
Much appreciated,
Stuart Tainsh.

_
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended=20
solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this =

e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin =
group=20
liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the=20
sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender=20
does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be=20
liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.