Can a background task be executed with the WF initiator's user id?

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 17:44:04 EDT 2004

Thanks Mark. It turns out I cannot use the object method anyway. In a certain
situation, a class method called within it sends out a type 'E' message
instead of raising an exception or returning the error in the log.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer, USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 4/20/2004 2:56:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,