Many records in table SWWWIHEAD without WI_RH_TASK values

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Tue Apr 20 11:16:49 EDT 2004

WAIT for Event steps generate an entry in the table but do not have a =
task associated with it. That is probably your culprit. Check the work =
item type (SWWWIHEAD-WI_TYPE)
=20
Alon

________________________________

From: SAP Workflow on behalf of Rivera, Raul
Sent: Tue 20/04/2004 16:09
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Many records in table SWWWIHEAD without WI_RH_TASK values

We are using 4.6c and went live on Jan 1, 2004.

As part of our system performance monitoring, we noticed that there are
about 700,000+ records in SWWWIHEAD table (Header Table for all Work =
Item
Types) that have no value in WI_RH_TASK field. WI_RH_TASK contains the =
Task
ID.

Any feedback as to why we have so many records without WI_RH_TASK values
will be appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Raul Rivera
raul.rivera at absu.accenture.com