Event on Creation of Goods Receipt

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Mon Apr 19 13:28:17 EDT 2004

hello Josef,

We have setup an output type in output determination that raises an event then I have a custom function module that is setup in SWE2
that gets triggered so we can do additional processing.

             "Graf, Josef" <josef.graf at sap.com>
             Sent by: SAP Workflow
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>                                                                                        To
                                                               SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                                                                                                                                   cc
             04/19/04 12:00 PM
                                                                                                                              Subject
                                                               Event on Creation of Goods Receipt
                         Please respond to
                     SAP Workflow Users' Group
                     <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Hi Workflowers,
does anyone know how to create an event after a goods receipt (TX MIGO) has been entered.
I didn't find a change document, a status object or an user exit.

Thanks for your help!!
Joe