Sending deadline items to Microsoft Outlook

tom.olaf tom.olaf at spring.no
Mon Apr 19 05:00:45 EDT 2004

Hi.

Also check out standard report RSWUWFML and possibly RSWUWFML2 (depending on
release). The first will send eMail if forwarding address is set up. From a
certain support package in 4.6C it will also handle deadline messages. The
report is documented in SAP and in several OSS notes.

Regards
Tom

<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =====