Pavan Kasulabada/dp/gb/pcmc is out of the office.

Pavan Kasulabada pavankasulabada at pcmc.com
Thu Apr 15 05:02:31 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  04/15/2004 and will not return until
05/02/2004.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.