Responsibility Rules

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Apr 14 08:07:24 EDT 2004

Im interested in how people usually setup and PFAC RULE Responsibilities and Assignments.
Physically building it DEV is not the drama. (PFAC type responsibility)
Finding the best of approach to transporting the RULE and RY (Responsibility)
and performing the assignment in PRD, or direct maitained or RULES in PRD is the question.
Ideally an administrator would update the assignment directly as the target agents(Object/s) change.

What experiences can you share.
Has anyone got any clear recommendations on what worked for them.
Perhaps PP01...

PS: Im assuming the to be assigned objects eg ORG units positions whatever
will have a DIFFERENT id in PRD than in DEV.

Regards

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies