Object with runtime number '&' not defined

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Apr 14 07:23:22 EDT 2004

Did you run into a problem at runtime or during development/activation?

I've seen that message when I try to execute a workitem that is reserved by
someone else. The solution then is to replace the work item first (this
removes the reservation).

If you have not looked at available OSS Notes for your version that is the
place to start.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Lavesson, Fredrik"
                    <fredrik.lavesson at cg        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    ey.com>                     cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Object with runtime number '&' not defined
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    13.04.2004 15:59
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello fellow workflowers,

I am new at this with workflow and I am trying to activate a standard
workflow (WS01000083) for HR compensation management, my first actually

I encountered problem with a sub-workflow under task WS01000086.

Error message is:

Object with runtime number '0' not defined

Also got a note: "Problems establishing agents for step 0000000039 of
WS01000086"

I have the same agent for WS01000086 as for the TS01000133 and
TS01000142

Any idea of where to start "fixing"

Best regards, Fredrik

Fredrik Lavesson