Call of an ISU front office process from a workflow

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Wed Apr 14 04:11:07 EDT 2004

I have done some investigating. You should call function module =
EWF_CALL_EXECUTE passing in CallID (which you can retrieve from table =
EWFCAL).=20

________________________________

From: SAP Workflow on behalf of Patrice Nolin
Sent: Tue 13/04/2004 19:46
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: RE : Call of an ISU front office process from a workflow

Hi Alon,

Thanks for the fast answer. I looked at it and it seems to be the object =
we
are looking for. I tried to test it with the test button, but it's not
obvious how to use the object and method and how to pass the parameters. =
If
you have real exemple, it will be a big help.

Thanks

Pat

---
Patrice Nolin, M.Sc.A. (courriel : nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca)
Concepteur d=E9veloppement informatique, Projet SIC
T=E9l=E9phone : 0-879-6129