Object with runtime number '&' not defined

Lavesson, Fredrik fredrik.lavesson at cgey.com
Tue Apr 13 09:59:20 EDT 2004

Hello fellow workflowers,=20

=20

I am new at this with workflow and I am trying to activate a standard
workflow (WS01000083) for HR compensation management, my first actually

=20

I encountered problem with a sub-workflow under task WS01000086.

=20

Error message is:=20

Object with runtime number '0' not defined

Also got a note: "Problems establishing agents for step 0000000039 of
WS01000086"

I have the same agent for WS01000086 as for the TS01000133 and
TS01000142=20

Any idea of where to start "fixing"

=20

Best regards, Fredrik=20

=20

=20

Fredrik Lavesson

Tel: +46 5368 5541

Fredrik.lavesson at cgey.com <mailto:Fredrik.lavesson at cgey.com> =20

EAS SAP=20

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young

Gustavslundsv.131

P.O Box 825

SE-161 24 Bromma

www.se.cgey.com

=20

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential an=
d is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended onl=
y for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recip=
ient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, dis=
tribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this messa=
ge in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of =
this message.