Questions on Shopping Cart Approval WFs in EBP 4.0

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Mon Apr 12 17:13:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a number of questions regarding EBP 4.0 Shopping Cart (SC) approvals.
I'm trying to figure out how the various SC approval workflow scenarios work
in order to figure out how to best implement our requirements. This stuff is
quite different from our R3 workflow usage so in some ways it's like
starting all over. All help will be greatly appreciated!

I'm trying to define two new start conditions for BOR BUS2121 and Event
Saved. I don't know why but I can't seem to be able to specify the new start
condition names. Regardless of what I try, I keep getting the system default
'Start Condition Without Name'.

How do you do this?

There is also a test start condition facility. When I select this option,
identify the field I want to enter a value for, the screen changes color but
I can't enter anything.  How does this work?

Does any one know why the add hoc 'add approver' workflow functionality
isn't part of WS14000109 ( N-Step Shopping Cart Approval over Value Limit)
and WS14000133 (N-Step Shopping Cart Approval BADI)? This is standard in
WS100000129 and some of the other approval  templates.

How do you activate the 'add approver' functionality in the SC? I'm able to
run WS100000129 without any problems (so far) but I can't seem to be able to
change approvers in the 'approval preview' functionality in the SC. I've
made the required settings for WS100000271/TS10008214 but it doesn't seem to
work.

Thanks,
Jerry Martinek