Work Items not displaying in the Workflow inbox

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Thu Apr 8 20:01:28 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Anter [mailto:aanter at Insight.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 4:58 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Work Items not displaying in the Workflow inbox

Hello all,
        I am having an issue with work items displaying in the work area
of the workflow inbox. The work item is in the inbox and displays just
fine but the work area is completely blank. This is on one users machine
and does not affect anyone else's workflow inbox. If this person goes to
another box it works fine. I have completely eliminated as an issue and
it happens to anyone who logs in on that machine. Has anyone else seen
anything like this before? Is it the OS or a setting on this particular
box that is causing this?

Thanks
Tony