GOS WF Start

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Apr 8 14:29:35 EDT 2004

Jocelyn,

   I looked at the WF Def., I assume you were spaking of the WF Start
Forms tab, but that only describes Forms & Transactions. I'm looking
more for Object Sevices. The documentation I've found so far talks
about adding an Interface called IFWFTSKGRP to the Bus. Obj., of
which I implemented, then added the WF to a TG and added the code in
the Interface Method to read: "GETTASKGROUP TYPE RHOBJECTS-OBJECT
value 'TG92500001'", but still nothing. I should ask, is there a way
to see if a Bus. Obj. is compatible with a Tranx that will bring up
the Start WF list?

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC