ESS changes for W-4

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 6 23:55:13 EDT 2004

Hi Rick,
With HR infotype changes that contain the "Lock indicator" in the key functions such as
approve/requestcancelled/approvecancelled/etc. change the lock indicator and therefore the
key of the record, so by implication a different object instance is required.

So when you run a function like approve you need to look at the event parameters - usually the
object id gives you the before object instance and there is an additional parameter to get the after object instance.
If you don't capture the right key for your next activity you will get the object does not exist
message.

You need to test that the after instance is being returned correctly.
Jocelyn