Agent Assignment to Org Object Type

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Apr 2 08:47:39 EST 2004

Hi Workflowers

I am looking at Object DRAW (Document) which has a Lab/Office entry based
on object T024l. I have a task that will run (based on a document status)
that I want to change so that dependant on the Lab/office setting,
different Agents receive notification.
My Question is, how do I use the Agent - Org Assignment aspect of T024L,
where do I maintain the agent assignments?

Regards

John

for such purpose.