Hiding buttons/icons for workflow

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Thu Apr 1 16:49:27 EST 2004

Hello all,

We are implementing workflow for purchase requisitions.
We want our users to create attachments to requisitions via services for
object, so the attachments can always be found when the requisition is
displayed.
We do not want our users to create attachments to the work item, because
they will not create a permanent record that stays with the requisition.

We've found a way to suppress the attachment button that the workflow
users see when they initially execute a workflow item.
However, after they have display the req. and add the attachment via the
services for object, and they are ready to complete the work item, they
see the following screen:

Does anyone know how to hide or suppress the attachment button on this
screen?

         <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>=20

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        IPS

        Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com