BOR Objects, Exceptions and Front Office Proceses

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Thu Apr 1 06:00:39 EST 2004

This is not strictly a workflow question... but is definitely related.
=20
Those of you who are running IS-U will know that if a BOR method returns =
an exception, the Front Office Process is halted and a FOP log is =
displayed with a message that reads something like 'Unexpected =
Exception...'. Does anyone have any ideas of a graceful way of handling =
exceptions in a FOP. I could modify the method not to return an =
exception but then I couldnt use that method in a workflow (as I couldnt =
really model an outcome).=20
=20
I look forward to your thoughts.
=20