Workitem is damaged

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Fri Sep 26 08:53:03 EDT 2003

Hi all,

in our productive system we have running 5 workflows of the same workflow
template.
2 workflows are still completed, 2 are running correct, but one is very
oddly:
One workitem was created yesterday, a user just opened and closed it again.
So it is lying in his Business Workplace.
But today the workitem is not shown in the Business Workplace.

I called transaction SWIA and turned to the workflow protocoll.
The workitem is not shown right: Just the blue symbol, the buttons for the
details and the graphical protocoll.
The date is 00.00.0000 and the time 00:00:00.
No workitem text is displayed and no button for the users.
The technical protocoll displays the same, but there is no error!?
Everythings seems to be alrigth, but the workitem is not shown!
Did anybody have something like this before or knows how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!
Werner.