BUS2094

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 19:45:03 EDT 2003

Michelle,

You can also trigger a workflow via output determination using type 8
for special function. There is a separate type for workflow but it
didn't the last time I tried in 4.6C. I think the SAP documentation
confirms this which specifies type 8. This will require you to create a
form where you can put the SWE_EVENT_CREATE function module to start
your workflow. This is documentation on how to do this and I believe
there is also a sample program.

Richard...