Strange behaviour of Decision task

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 14:18:31 EDT 2003

John and Claus,

Were either of you getting error messages in the workflow log? What
trying to find out is, are messages generated in the log when the GUI is
a problem?

Someone from a previous client e-mailed me about a similar where they
would get only the 'cancel' button in R/3 and a blank screen in Outlook.
As per my instructions, they deleted the task from the template and
created a new decision task and added that back to the template which
solved the problem.

Richard...
=20