Publishing events in FI (FIPP.CREATED)

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Sep 22 11:19:35 EDT 2003

To get FIPP.Created to be published you need to do SOME of the standard =
config in the IMG (note:  you don't need to do all.)  And you can still =
use your custom workflow - all you have to do is de-activate the event =
linkage to the standard workflow.=20

Configuration that is required: =20
Within the IMG, go to Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and =
Accounts Payable -> Business Transactions -> Incoming Invoices and =
Credit Memos -> Carry out and Check Settings for Document Parking -> =
Create Workflow Variant for Parking Document

In the details of your variant there is a box for Preliminary Posting =
Release.  Click the checkbox for Posting Release.  Then the event will =
be raised.

Hope that helps -
Abby  :)=20

Abby Dywan