SELFITEM:Note_Create method.

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 05:03:38 EDT 2003

G'day Serge,

You can code your own dialog to collect text based information, or
alternatively you may like to try function module SGOS_NOTE_CREATE_DIALOG.
The returned field EP_NOTE is compatible with the key of the SOFM object
so it is relatively easy to convert to an attachment. The function module
and group are not documented or released for customer use, but it still
may be helpful to you.

Have fun,
Mark Pyc
Smoothflow Consulting

"Boulay, Serge" <serge.boulay at sap.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
19/09/2003 15:50
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group