Displaying Scanned document during invoice registration

tom.olaf tom.olaf at spring.no
Sun Sep 21 08:10:23 EDT 2003

Hi.

One additional comment to Jimmys solution. To be able to use a secondary
method, the object type Image needs to be defined as a container element and
an instance of the object must be available during execution. In standard
early archiving scenarios, the image container element is received from the
logic that starts the workflow. In other scenarios you might have to have a
specific step in the workflow with a method for creating an instance of IMAGE.

Regards
Tom

<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =====
>Loeffen,
>to answer your question:
>How do i call that method when at the same time i am executing a method for
>business object BUS2081 Incoming invoice.
>
>In your Activity step, there is a Method tab. And under that there are
'Method
>BEFORE Work Item Execution (Model call)' and 'Method AFTER Work Item
Execution