Business Object : WF_DOC

Zamri Mohamad mohamaaz at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:58:21 EDT 2003

Hi Workflow Experts,
  I have one workflow requirement that starts with someone creating an excel
document. At the end of the process, we want to read the content of the
excel sheet and save it into SAP.
  So, we are planning to use business object WF_DOC for the initiator to
create the excel document. Once the initiator create the excel sheet (using
WF_DOC - CREATE), the approver will display the sheet (using WF_DOC -
DISPLAY) and approve or reject the data.
  When the approver approve, we want to update the data into SAP.

  My question is how to read the excel sheet and put it into internal table
and saved into SAP. Has anybody worked on this before? Is there any function
modules that I can use?
  Appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

rgds,
zamree..