Get own taskid before workitem creation in deadline monitoring

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Sep 17 05:36:58 EDT 2003

Hi Theo,
Had same problem here and didn't find any straightforward way.
Rather than fiddling with looking up tables etc I used a simple hack - make it a method parameter and bind it from the workflow and just type it in there. That#'s assuming the task object is the same as the one used to determine the deadline. Other alternatives might be to have a subtype of ZDEADL which includes a taskid as it's key... but we're getting into ugly territory here so I'll stop now.
HTH
Cheers
Mike