Generation and Activating a runtime version of workflow

Guy Brotzki GUYBR at cellcom.co.il
Thu Sep 11 14:15:57 EDT 2003

Hi

In our DEV environment when I'm generating and activating a runtime
version (CTRL + F3) to workflow template (WS) I receive a message that
the workflow definition was successfully completed.
But when I check the basic data of the workflow template I don't see
that the current version is the active version (the flag is not set : =20
<<PBrush>> (,
and the version number is not promoted.
The workflow works fine and transfers to PROD with no errors, but if the
version number in the dev system isn't promoted then how will I be able
to go back=20
to other (older) version if the chenges I made where no good or just to
see the difference between the versions.
By the way with workflow task the active version flag is set OK, but the
version number isn't changed either.

I'll be glad to know if this is an OK behavior, or there is something
wrong with the way I'm working.

Thanks in advance
Guy Brotzki
Cellcom Israel

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged =
information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel=
 =
Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are =
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this =
information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are =
not the intended recipient, please delete all copies.

Thank You.