Work item Control

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Sep 11 01:44:00 EDT 2003

Look to use the new features such as execute without agent check.
See the menu under Workflow admin ...
SWIA etc.

You can also "cheat" and go into change mode from SWi1, not actually change anything but force the WF system to reserve the item for you.
You can now access it again.

I think this is the problem you are having...

cheers

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com