Work item Control

Koti Tummuru ktummuru at pilgrimspride.com
Wed Sep 10 15:14:52 EDT 2003

Dear workflow gurus,

I have a small problem.  We recently went live with 4.6C. I am really not
sure if this issue is related to a 4.6C or a regular issue.

In 4.6B, when I reset the status of a work item from SWI5 transaction the
work item used to be in a ready status and in the left side corner the
execute button used to appear from there I can take control of a work item,
After the upgrade the status on the work item is changing to Ready but I
have no way to take control on the work item.  When I tried to execute the
work item from activities screen it is giving me the following error
message.

            Work item could not be accepted (->function canceled)

Message no. WO 529

There is no long text attached with this.  I have been debugging the problem
but couldn't find anything major.  Can you guys please assist me on this
issue.  Is there any change in the procedure for taking over a work item in
4.6C.

Thank you all for the help.

Regards,

Koti