Role Resolution fails

torsten@processflow.de torsten at processflow.de
Tue Sep 9 15:04:01 EDT 2003

Hello *,

we have the following issue: There are two dialog steps, where thy
determine the responsible agents via the same role. The role determines
the appropriate position with different parameter from a z- table by
importing object attributes. If I check the container during runtime the
object looks good. If I debug the function module from the role it works
fine.

The odd thing is that at one step within the workflow it works fine, but
at the other step the role resolution fails (even the import parameter
are the same). We are on SAP 4.0 (I guess that's good to know).

Any hint, which enlightens me would be highly appreciated. If I can
provide further information please let me know!

So long,

Torsten