deadline monitoring

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Sep 9 05:48:26 EDT 2003

Hi John,

As far as I know there are two options (I have used both in the past)
1. Create your own custom dialogue box and call that from a function =
module. Allows you to completly customise it, but requires a bit of =
time. Transaction SE35.

2. No frills: use one of the standard FMs for this, the code below =
should do it (I would just ask the user to set the next deadline date):

          CALL FUNCTION 'TR_POPUP_INPUT_DATE'
           EXPORTING
             IV_TITLE                     =3D 'Set deadline'
             IV_DESCRIPTION1              =3D 'Please enter the next'
             IV_DESCRIPTION2              =3D 'deadline date'
*          IV_DATE                      =3D
           IMPORTING
             EV_DATE                      =3D date
             EXCEPTIONS
             ACTION_ABORTED_BY_USER       =3D 1