RFC to import attchment to a Lotus Application

christophe.dargembeau@dieteren.be christophe.dargembeau at dieteren.be
Mon Sep 8 10:40:17 EDT 2003

Hi Workflow Experts,

I search in SAP a remote function module to import attachment (linked to a
workitem) to an external application like Lotus Notes. I kow the RFC for
the description of the workitem (SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_DESCRIPTION) and also
the RFC (SAP_WAPI_GET_ATTACHMENTS) to retreive the OBJECT KEY of the
attachment but I need to know an other RFC to export the attachment.

Does anybody know this RFC or other ways to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance!

 Kindest Regards,

Christophe d'Argembeau