use with function SWE_EVENT_CREATE

Yaron David YAROND at il.ibm.com
Mon Sep 8 07:52:38 EDT 2003

Thanks Catherine,
I forgot to do that, now it's work.

                      Catherine Schumann
                      <catherine.schumann        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @bbc.co.uk>                cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: use with function SWE_EVENT_CREATE
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      08/09/2003 14:40
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Have you used 'COMMIT WORK.' after the call?