Creating a workflow with several steps

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Sep 5 00:58:21 EDT 2003

Abby,
Each activity step is its own logical unit of work and can have whatever commits you like.
Suggest you check out whatever routine you are using in your third step.  Perhaps it is missing
a commit work or call to BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. Or perhaps it just doesn't save data.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book