Creating a workflow with several steps

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Thu Sep 4 14:59:40 EDT 2003

Hi experts -

I'm creating a workflow with several steps doing several things - in the =
first step, we make some changes to a service order.  In the second =
step, we confirm the service order.  In the third step, we TECO it, and =
in the fourth step, we close the notification.

The first two steps work just fine - but the third step is coming back =
with a positive result, but it looks like it's not saving it.  The first =
two steps both involve commits to the database - and so does the third.  =
I'm wondering if you can have too many commit statements in a workflow, =
and this is why the method in the third step works but does not appear =
to save.  When I run the standard task by itself, it works just fine.  =
has anyone seen this before?

Any suggestions / advice would be greatly appreciated!
Abby :)